This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Always have information about your fitness & wellness on hand with the Garmin vivosport. With its stylish and thin design, the activity tracker allows you to either workout inside or use the built-in GPS to track your activities outside.
It conveniently tracks HRV (heart rate variability) that is used to calculate stress and helps you be in the loop with your body’s response to potential stress.
It’s preloaded with timed activities such as strength training and cardio plus you can track your calories to ensure you’re getting the best out of your workouts.
• Get connected features such as smart notifications, LiveTrack and much more
• Battery life: up-to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 8 hours in GPS mode
• The heart rate data collected can estimate your VO2 max to manage your personal fitness level
• Elevate 24/7 wrist-based heart rate monitoring
• Able to track distance, time, speed, and pace
• Pair with compatible smartphones to get text messages, social media updates, emails
• Use LiveTrack to let friends follow your activities
• Download Garmin Connect to join the online community to participate in challenges or share your triumphs