This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
I grip portable isometric trainer introducing the first portable isometric exercise device that allows the user to workout anyplace and anytime and electronically measures both the applied push and pull force. The grip also includes isotonic exercises for a conventional upper body workout. This product is heavy duty and easy to use for all ages and strength levels. The grip makes a great gift for him and her. Weights are incorporated into a workout routine to create resistance. With the grip, your body pits one muscle against another and creates and measures the same resistance. It couldn’t be simpler, you control the force up to 200 lbs. Without the need for cumbersome weights and the risk of injury. What are you waiting for? Your perfect body is just a grip away.. features: electronically measures push and pull force comes in three different exercise modes: static, progressive and mobile comes with comfort grips.
- The IGRIP is a portable exercise device that incorporates the Power of Isometrics to help build power, strength, and lean muscle.
- Strong build, with 1/8″ steel frame and ABS plastic housing. The IGRIP has Force Sensor Technology and comes with Comfort Grips.
- Comes with a bright backlit display. Easily Portable. Has a 200-lb resistance capacity
- Electronic feedback provides data to monitor progress.
- Over 20 Exercises for Men and Woman to increase Strength and Muscle Tone. Great for Athletes, Fitness, Seniors, Rehabilitation and the Physically Challenged.