This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
“The number one choice of major Kettlebell Sport events, official kettlebell of and used by: Texas Kettlebell Academy The TX Open Kettlebell Sport Championship NorCal Open Kettlebell Sport Championship California Open Kettlebell Sport Championship Japan Kettlebell Sport Championship What is the difference between the Kettlebell Sport Series and other competition style bells: WINDOW, THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE, smaller size and curvature compared to other models is designed for easier insertion with comfort overhead and in the rack position during lifts. More comfort and easier insertion equal better workouts and new personal records in strength, endurace and competitions. HANDLE, 35mm diameter is the international standard and provides a larger surface area to push out reps BALANCE, distribution of steel in mold creates perfect balance for smoother repetitions TOP QUALITY, steel used for durable and long lasting construction GRAVITY CAST to specific weight, gravity casts create better surface finish and better dimensional accuracy compared to other types of molds. NO WELDING, this unfilled competition kettlebell is made by precision single casting technology, which means it is cast as one solid piece instead of welding parts. traditional kettlebells are made with welding the handles, bodies or bottom — this makes kettlebells break easy — NO WELDING on our Kettlebell Sport Competition Series NO FILLERS, each weight has an individual mold to cast precisely to the correct weight. traditional competition kettlebells are made with ONE mold and filled with fillers like saw dust and ball bearings to achieve desired weight, this leads to imprecision in weight NO RATTLE, fillers loosen over time and rattle around inside, these kettlebells have no fillers or rattle MADE for Kettlebell Sport, meets Girevoy Sport Union (GSU), IKFF and International Union of Kettlebell Lifting (IUKL) standards. COLOR CODED to international competition standards”
- SAVE – Add a 2% discount to your order total with each kettlebell you add. Discount applied automatically at checkout!
- REVIEWS – Over 100 Five Star Amazon Seller Reviews and thousands 5 Star Reviews Online! WINDOW, THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE, smaller size and curvature compared to other models is designed for easier insertion with comfort overhead and in the rack position during lifts. More comfort and easier insertion equal better workouts and new personal records in strength, endurace and competitions. FREE KETTLEBELL WORKOUTS, we publish beginner and expert workouts designed to enhance your workouts for you with
- HOLLOW CORE, because our kettlebell is constructed from a single cast without fillers. This creates better BALANCE during lifts as most competition bells with welded bottoms and fillers can shift and rattle around with movement making it harder to complete your workout. If you see a competition style kettlebell without an opening in the bottom it is filled with sawdust and ball bearings or other fillers. These will unsettle over time and make the lift feel unbalanced.
- NO WELDING, this unfilled competition kettlebell is made by precision single casting technology, which means it is cast as one solid piece instead of welding parts
- COLOR CODED, each individual weight is colored coded to a specific color for easy identification and international competition standards