This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Battle ropes are great conditioning tools that provide a full body workout with a focus on increasing muscular endurance and cardiovascular conditioning. Extremely easy to setup–just wrap it around something and get to work!
Rep V2 Color Battle Rope Features
- 100% pure polydacron material for the best feel and most “wave” action
- Nylon sleeve in the middle helps prevent wear
- Heat-shrink ends keep rope wound tightly and make a convenient grip option
- Color options add to attractiveness
- Black color makes dirt less visible
PolyDacron is the best material for battle ropes, but it WILL show wear quickly if used on rough surfaces(concrete, asphalt, etc…), and will eventually show wear on any surface. This is the tradeoff for a soft rope: it feels great and has awesome whip/wave action, but it will not look perfect forever. If you plan to use your rope on rough surfaces or very frequently in a commercial gym setting, we offer an option for a rope with a full sleeve cover which will be the most durable rope we offer.
Which Rope is Right for You?
The diameter of the rope affects how difficult it is to grip, so 1.5″ diameter is good for general fitness, while 2.0″ is for those wanting a very tough grip workout. The length of the rope affects how difficult it is to move because it’s heavier and takes more effort to get started. 30 ft is good for beginners, while 50 ft is the most common length in a CrossFit gym.
Approx Rope Weight
- 1.5″ x 30 ft – 18 lbs
- 1.5″ x 40 ft – 23 lbs
- 1.5″ x 50 ft – 28 lbs
- 2.0″ x 30 ft – 30 lbs
- 2.0″ x 40 ft – 38 lbs
- 2.0″ x 50 ft – 46 lbs
Warranty 1 year warranty covers rope breaking and becoming unusable. If your rope breaks during normal use as a battle rope, we’ll replace it. ALWAYS use your rope on rubber or turf to prevent fraying.
- BUILD FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH AND POWER: Get a full body workout with a focus on increasing muscular endurance and cardiovascular conditioning. This essential conditioning tool will also help you develop superior range of motion which can reduce risk of injury. Grab one today and start building functional, real world strength.
- NO MORE FRAYED ROPES!: Our battle rope gives you great whip action along with abrasion resistance thanks to a tough, tubular nylon sleeve. The highly durable covering protects against friction damage and keeps dirt from getting in the rope, increasing the life span significantly. Plus, the black color makes dirt less visible and keeps your rope looking new longer.
- THE RIGHT ROPE FOR YOU: With 3 different lengths and 2 thicknesses, we’ve got a rope for every need. A 1.5″ diameter is good for general fitness, while 2″ is for those who want a very tough grip workout. Shorter ropes are great for beginners or home gyms, while 50′ is the most common length for box gym
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The poly dacron, 3 twist braided rope provides the best flexibility, feel and wave action. Heat-shrink ends keep rope wound tightly and make a convenient non-slip grip.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY: If your rope breaks during normal use as a battle rope, we’ll replace it. ALWAYS use your rope on rubber or turf to prevent excessive friction wear. Rep Fitness is a REAL fitness equipment company located in Colorado!